WHAT IS 4-H YOUTH ROUND-UP?
Description: Round-Up is a three-day educational experience designed especially for middle school aged teens. The atmosphere provides an opportunity for youth to learn about their own uniqueness, career options, and being positive role models in an enjoyable, fun manner. Youth will meet peers from all over the state, experience life on a Big 10 University campus, socialize at the dance or movie and be exposed to college life in an organized group event.
Objectives: Round-Up delegates will:
• Experience in-depth "action learning" in specific interest areas
• Learn about educational opportunities and college life
• Develop leadership abilities and stimulate individual growth
• Develop an awareness that the 4-H program is statewide and makes an important contribution
• Learn new ideas and techniques • Have an enjoyable experience by participating in leisure activities and meeting new people
• Participate in a community service activity
Date: June 22-24, 2020
Location: Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
Email Dena Held firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
View highlights from previous Round-Ups: