Whenever you're not getting the results you're looking for, it's likely that a crucial conversation is keeping you there. Whether it's a problem with a volunteer, your colleague, relative, work team or a strained relationship. Crucial conversations training will teach you how to create conditions where people speak with complete candor and with complete respect.
Attend our July 24-25, 2019 training and acquire skills to effectively manage these inevitable workplace and relationship challenges that could affect the bottom-line. Begin stepping up to tough issues and sharing opinions, feelings, and information safely and freely. Learn to promote best ideas, save time with fewer meetings, have less disagreement and build more alignments and better decisions. This approach will work for you, your team, your family, your organization—and everyone gets better.
What you will learn and practice...
- How to hold the right conversation, to solve the real problem.
- How to stay focused on what you really want.
- Watch for signs that safety is at risk.
- Make it safe to talk about almost anything.
- Take control of your emotions instead of losing your cool.
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Help others out of silence or violence.
- Go from talking to getting results.
Cost $300. Seats are limited and you are encouraged to register early to secure your seat.
Purdue Extension Marion County Extension Office
1202 E. 38th Street, Discovery Hall Suite 120
Indianapolis, IN 46205