The extension office is now open to the public. Please read the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, stay out of the building
- We request you wear a face covering
- Only one person or family at the counter or in the office at a time
- No clients, especially children, are allowed behind the counter, unless authorized
- Clients must follow social distancing
- Use social distancing marks on the floor in the hall outside the office. If spaces are filled, go back downstairs and wait until others have left the building
- If necessary, please use restroom facilities downstairs (lower level), reserving the upper level facilities for extension staff only.