Harrison County

extension news notice

Purdue Extension: Expert Resources for COVID-19

Premise ID

January 15, 2020

A premise ID number is required for all Beef, Dairy, Goat, Poultry, Sheep, and Swine Entries. A member’s parents can apply for a premise I.D. number from the Indiana Board of Animal Health. This I.D. number must be written on the animal’s I.D. worksheet and entered into 4HOnline.com.

Helpful Links from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health

Indiana State Board of Animal Health Website

Premise Registration Form Online

Premise Registration Form PDF

FAQ's About Premise ID for 4-H'ers

General FAQ's About Premise ID

Registered but lost your premises ID? Email animalID@boah.in.gov

Recent Stories