In an effort to support the flexibility needed during this time, there are several updates to the YQCA requirements for Indiana 4-H exhibitors. As a reminder, this information applies to all beef cattle, dairy cattle, swine, sheep, goats, poultry, and rabbit members. Please read carefully! Those who already completed YQCA are good to go!
- County-Only, Non-State Fair Exhibitors:
- Option 1: complete online YQCA modules any time prior to July 1st at yqca.org. Cost is $12
- Option 2: complete the 4-H Animal Ethics Program by watching 4 modules online and enter your information HERE to claim your completion. This option is free of charge.
- State Fair Exhibitors:
- You must complete online YQCA modules any time prior to July 1st at yqca.org. Cost is $12
- Be sure print a copy of your certificate to hand-carry at Indiana State Fair Check-In.