Wells County

extension news notice

Purdue Extension: Expert Resources for COVID-19

My Record of 4-H Achievement

February 21, 2014

The "My Record of 4-H Achievement form is to help members record their 4-H accomplishments. This information will be essential in filling out scholarship applications as a senior. One copy should be kept with the member and one complete copy should be turned in each year to the Extension Office. The copy in the Extension Office should have ALL years of 4-H, not just the current year.

Related Files

Recent Stories