4-H volunteer resources needed to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic can be found on this page. We will post forms and guidance to help volunteers to understand the guidelines to hold in-person events.
Meeting Resources: Here are some links to resources to help lead activities both virtually and in-person during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Club & Meeting Documents (expectations of 4-H meetings): https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/clubChecklists.aspx
- 2020 Leadership Summit Resources: https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/LeadershipSummit2020.aspx
- Creative Productive Virtual 4-H Opportunities: https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/productiveMeetings.aspx
- Virtual & In-person Recreation and Team Building Resources:
- Chris Cavert- http://www.fundoing.com/fdindex.html
- Chris Cavert- http://www.fundoing.com/resources.html
- Michelle Cummings- https://training-wheels.com/trainings-workshops/staff-training/
- Clover Call Podcast: https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/clovercall.aspx
SAFETY PLANS: Before we can hold any 4-H in-person event, a safety plan must be submitted and approved. All plans must be sent to Extension Educators first, and then we will send to Purdue for approval. Any plans sent directly to Dr. Henderson will be sent back.
There are 2 different safety plan forms depending on how many people will be in attendance at the event. There is a form for under 50 and one for over 50. You can find both forms below. If you need assistance completing a safety plan, please contact 4-H educators. Be sure to send safety plans to educators and not the emails on the forms. Safety plans should be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance to insure they are approved prior to the event.
Recording Meetings and Trainings: Below are links to recorded meetings.
October 15, 2020 4-H Leader Meeting- https://youtu.be/MEIg9SiNX9Y
February 22, 2021 4-H Leader Meeting- https://youtu.be/FulVv0Q3I7I