The NON-COMPETITIVE learning environment for Mini 4-H includes:
- Planned learning activities in which children are invited to be active and explore materials and ideas without the pressure of completing a specific product of exhibit.
- Low adult/leader to child ratio that allows time for adults/leaders to provide individual, positive encouragement and assistance.
- Simple, interesting activities that are fun.
- Encouragement of children to participate in a group activity by sharing and/or displaying their activity projects.
- Rewards that are identical and/or ribbons of the same color for everyone.
The Mini 4-H'er can now exhibit two projects at the 4-H County Fair.
Mini 4-H is for youth in Kindergarten through Grade 2.