Posey County

extension news notice

Purdue Extension: Expert Resources for COVID-19

County Projects and Forms

April 16, 2021


Just remember, any discrepancies between project manuals and the fairbook, always go with the information in the fairbook which is updated every year. Contact the 4-H office with further questions at 812-838-1331.

 NEW PROJECT 2021 - Video Gaming & Coding - see information below


Animal Identification - 4-H members Grades 3 - 12 must identify all Beef and Dairy Cattle, Goats, Horses, Llamas, Sheep

and Swine in the 4-H online system by the species deadline or earlier county deadline if applicable to be eligible for exhibition.

Please click the link below for instructions and steps to follow in order to get your Animal Identification in 4-H Online. 

Related Files

Recent Stories