Junior Leader News – June 14th, 2018
JUNE 18th JUNIOR LEADER MEETING
Our next meeting is Monday, June 18th from 6:00-7:00 p.m. in the upstairs meeting room of Expo East at the fairgrounds.
- HIGHLIGHTS OF MONDAY’S MEETING:
- Fried chicken will be provided by the Junior Leaders. Please sign up to bring a dish to share at: https://www.PerfectPotluck.com/RBZV4450.
- Graduating Seniors are eligible to apply for the Jr. Leader Scholarship. Application are due on Monday and can be download at the bottom of this page.
- Jr. Leader elections will be held at our June meeting. Self-nomination forms are required and can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
SPONSORS NEEDED FOR 4-H 4 MILE HUSTLE
Know a business who might be interested in sponsoring the annual 4-H 4 Mile Hustle? Talk to Joan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Justin (email@example.com) for more info on talking with potential sponsors!
FAIR TIME VOLUNTEER SIGN-UPS COMING SOON
Be on the look out later in the month for opportunities to sign up to volunteer around the fair and with the 4-H 4 Mile Hustle!
VOLUNTEER AT SUNSET HILL FARM COUNTY PARK – SAVE THE DATES
We voted to volunteer at the special events throughout the year at Sunset Hill Farm County Park. Please be sure you’ve got the following dates on your calendars:
- Prairie Magic Music Festival – August 12th
- Winter Lights Festival – November 17th
Time at the events would be split into shifts of 2-4 hours (TBD) each. Learn more about Parks Department events at: www.portercountyparks.org.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS/REMINDERS:
Text @pcjl to 81010 to sign up for text alerts and reminders related to Junior Leaders. Or to receive the same messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our webpage: http://bit.ly/PorterCo4HJL
If needed, update your contact info for our email list at www.tinyurl.com/4HJLinfo
Join our private Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PC4HJL