SUPERINTENDENT: Purdue Extension-Monroe County Office 812-349-2575
Monroe County Achievement Record Sheet required
Project Manual with completed activities
This project is only for small animals that are not covered by other 4-H projects.
LEVEL 1: Grades 3 – 5 LEVEL 2: Grades 6 – 8 LEVEL 3: Grades 9 - 12
PROJECT REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL LEVELS:
- Care for your pet for at least three months before the fair.
- Complete at least seven activities in your project book.
- Have your Project Helper sign your completed activities.
- Bring your pet and completed project manual to the 4-H Building on Thursday, June 20, between 5:00 and 7:00 pm. Your pet must be in an appropriate cage. You will be responsible for your pet’s care during judging. Your pet will be taken home after judging.
- Manuals and ribbons will be returned to exhibitor at check-out time on Sunday, July 7. Your pet and project manual will be judged in combination for one ribbon placing.
No State Fair Entry