Marion County 4-H offers programs for youth in K-12 grades. Our official enrollment period is October 1st- January 15th, but we accept new members any time of the year.
Online Enrollment (October 1st- May 15th) See below if you wish to enroll outside this time frame.
- Go to 4honline.com (Google and Firefox are preferred web browsers; Internet Explore will cause some glitches with the website.)
- Select “Indiana”
- You will see options listed, you will select “I need to set up a profile” (Above the options there is a green box. It has links to files that can take you through the process step by step.
- You will enter the requested information. You must select at least one 4-H club. We offer a variety of clubs with different structures that meet at different times, dates, and locations. Feel free to select the club that best meets your child’s needs. You can belong to more than one club if you like. For example, you may belong to a club close to where you live and a specialty area club like robotics or dogs. You can also switch clubs. (Please note that if you delete a club online projects associated with that club will also be deleted). Information about clubs can be found at: https://extension.purdue.edu/marion/pages/l.aspx?intLabelID=8
- You will be asked to select at least one project. You can go back and add project areas through mid-May. Information about project areas can be found at: https://extension.purdue.edu/marion/pages/article.aspx?intItemID=1981
- At the end, you will come to an invoice screen. There is a $15.00 state fee for students in 3-12 grades.(Maximum of $45 per family) October 1st- Jan 15th this fee can be paid online. If you are enrolling outside that period, or if you prefer to pay by cash or check, payments can be made at or mailed to the Marion County 4-H office. If the fee is a financial hardship for the family, we have fee waivers available. Please contact the office about fee waivers.
Other Enrollment Options:
If you are trying to enroll outside the time frame listed above, do not have computer access, or need enrollment materials in Spanish, please contact the 4-H office for a paper enrollment form. Please keep in mind that once you join, you will need to complete enrollment again in the October to January time frame for the next year.
Feel free to contact the 4-H office if you have questions or need any assistance with enrollment.
Purdue Extension - Marion County
Indiana State Fairgrounds
Discovery Hall, Suite 201
1202 East 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Phone: (317) 275-9305
Fax: (317) 275-9309
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM