2020 SPRING GARDEN CLINIC
The 26th annual Spring Garden Clinic (SGC) will be held on Saturday, February 29, 2020, at St. Luke's United Methodist Church, 100 West 86th Street, Indianapolis IN 46260. The 2020 Spring Garden Clinic schedule with topics and speakers is found under Related Files below.
Preregistration is required for this event. Sorry, no registrations are accepted after February 19, 2020, nor on the day of the event.
REGISTRATION for this event has CLOSED: http://www.cvent.com/d/xnqnym
Below are links (and/or attached documents under Related Files) for resources related to the 2020 Spring Garden Clinic topics.
- “Growing Vegetable Transplants for Your Garden” by Jim Barbour
Starting Seeds Indoors (Purdue Extension publication HO-14)
- “Establishing a Native Planting for Beneficial Insects & Pollinators” by Kevin Allison
Native Plantings for Beneficial Insects and Pollinators (Marion County SWCD publication)
Recommended Indiana-native Plants for Attracting Pollinators (Purdue Extension publication POL-6)
- “Considerations for Keeping Bees in Your Garden” by Roy Ballard
The Complex Life of the Honey Bee (Purdue Extension publication PPP-116/POL-9)
Beekeeping Publications (Purdue Extension Entomology)
- “Weather and Climate Trends in the Garden” by Hans Schmitz
Urban Trees and Climate Change (Purdue Landscape Report, 2020)
- “Smart Strategies to Preserve Your Home Grown or Farmer’s Market Veggies” by Christina Ferroli
Food Preservation & Storage Publications (Purdue Extension)
Food Preservation Publications (National Center for Home Food Preparation)