This brochure features pictures of the flowers and some information. It does not include prices so that once printed, they could be reused from year to year.
Flower Sale Order Sheet
- Multiple Order PDF This version is ready to print.
- Multiple Order Google Doc Use the File tab to "Make Copy", then you can edit the document in google docs as needed or download to Word to edit
- Flyer style order form This flyer can hold up to three orders and has additional information including some color pictures. Make copy and add your club and contact information.
- Color Brochure with Order Form These will be available from the county 4-H office. Please contact Cara Kowal and let her know how many you need at email@example.com.
- Individual order sheet for county wide sale (if you do not have a local club selling flowers)
- Club leader order form for submitting a club order to the county office.
This is a Google Sheets program that will allow your club to tally orders. Google Drive programs let you share documents between club leaders allowing multiple people to edit a single document. Again to utilize this, click the file tab and select "make copy". The Member or Individual column can help you identify people who wish to order that may not have a 4-H member to contact them. This can help you create a mailing list of who to contact next year. It is also good to get name and contact information of who bought flowers from 4-H members aging out of the program to add to the mailing list.
If you have any questions about using these resources contact Cara Kowal at firstname.lastname@example.org.