COMMON MEASURES – 2.0 — Starting November 13, 2020, all surveys and instructions are being updated. We are taking a “program evaluation” approach and will be creating a new way of survey distribution and use.
Please check in with Julie Huetteman and Brad Sewell via email@example.com before you need a survey for your 2021 program, or if you have questions, or need anything.
THIS SITE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
2021 — THE NEW APPROACH = PROGRAM EVALUATION
Message from Casey Mull, 4-H Program Leader (TBD)
Program Evaluation 2021 Instructions (TBD)
2020 AND EARLIER — THE OLD APPROACH = IRB PROTOCOL
The 4-H Common Measures 2.0 IRB protocol was closed on November 13, 2020.
Here are the instructions on what you are to do for that closure:
A. KEEP PAPER DOCUMENTS
1. Put the following documents in a locked file drawer or cabinet
a. Completed Common Measures 2.0 paper surveys
b. School letters for these programs if appropriate
c. Promotion flyers for these programs if appropriate
2. In 3 years, on or after November 13, 2023, you may shred these documents.
B. REQUEST ANY DATA
1. If you have any surveys that you have used to collect data in the past, but have not yet requested a results report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide this information:
a. Your name
b. Your County
c. Title of your program
d. Date(s) of your program
e. Which Common Measures survey you used
C. DISCARD ANY PREVIOUS URLS OR BLANK PAPER SURVEYS
1. Do not use/re-use any Common Measures 2.0 URLs or blank paper surveys from past programs
- Civic-Engagement.Logic Model
- Civic Engagement-Service
- HEALTHY LIVING-Healthy Eating.Logic Model
- HEALTHY LIVING-Physical Activity.Logic Model
- SCIENCE-Logic Model
- UNIVERSAL-National 4-H Logic Model
Mary E. Arnold, Oregon State University – 4-H Program Umbrella Models – https://www.jhseonline.com/article/view/685/589