Purdue Extension’s Specialists and Educators are responsible for reporting their activities. Digital Measures (DM) is the system we use to report activities.
NIFA Critical Issues – Check out this document summarizing the Critical Issues.
Instructions for Extension Educators (scroll down to the Extension Educators “button”)
DM Updates for Educators at PDC – 12/8/21 – recording – slides
Instructions for Extension Specialists (scroll down to the Extension Specialists “button”)
DM Updates for Extension Faculty & Specialists at PDC – 12/8/21 – recording – slides
DM Virtual Office Hours
Check for dates, times and ZOOM connection: https://ag.purdue.edu/arge/digitalmeasures/help-is-available/
Please email DMhelp@lists.purdue.edu if you have questions.
NEW! USDA Guidance and Purdue Extension Instructions for
Demographic Data Collection.
- Starting in 2022, all Purdue Extension programs are to transition to this new information about collecting demographic information required by the USDA.
- This document provides information and instructions for Extension personnel.
- DEI and Demographic Presentation at PDC 12/8/21 – recording
- Here are the demographic survey options:
- Paper surveys
- Online Survey – Qualtrics Survey File (QSF)
- Email email@example.com if you have questions.
- If you are a person who likes to “tally” survey responses, here is an Excel spreadsheet that you may find helpful.
1/3/2022 E-news article on Demographics: https://extension.purdue.edu/hub/12-22-new-demographic-data-collection-for-purdue-extension/