Extension Strategic Planning
Purdue Cooperative Extension Issues Analysis – Report of the Extension survey and PDC round table discussions.
Purdue Extension Post-Event Survey for Adults
Here is a post-event survey that you may use for you Purdue Extension events for adults.
- Full-page paper survey
- Half-sheet paper survey (print on both sides of paper – flip on short edge)
- Shortened URL = http://bit.ly/PurdueExtension
- Full URL = https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6nEYS2aWQCY0ItL
- SHORT CUT — Extension’s CVENT contains this same post-survey for adults. When you set up your registration details, you will also be able to select the post-survey. The post-survey will automatically be emailed via CVENT to your participants the day after the event. A reminder email is sent 2 weeks later. Three weeks after the event, email the CVENT staff to request the data.
- Add to your existing online survey — If you would like the Qualtrics survey to include with your own survey, please contact Julie Huetteman, email@example.com.
2019 Evaluation Webinars – 30-minute webinars for Educators & Specialists
Writing Effective Survey Questions
Writing Effective Survey Questions – SLIDES
Program development and evaluation
Proposals for funding that include evaluation
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Evaluation: How to Become Savvy Evaluation Consumers, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, 2017
- Better Evaluation, Using a rainbow framework, learn about the parts of an evaluation.
- Consider Culture and Context for Evaluation
- This webinar will feature a journey of discoveries about cultural sensitivity and responsiveness for program evaluation. Learn tips on incorporating your stakeholders and audience in your program evaluation efforts for quality data and reporting.
- Evaluating for Program Implementation and Integrity
- This webinar will explore informal and formal ways to evaluate your program during the implementation. Using the Logic Model, we will explore how evaluation can address program inputs and outputs. These evaluation efforts help in the assessment of how a program is delivered, and in the improvement of planned approaches and activities.
- Outcomes and Impact: Giving Programs Focus for Evaluation
- The purpose of this webinar is to look at taking big ideas for new programs and moving toward evaluation efforts with the use of outcomes. Using the Logic Model, we will explore how the planning for evaluation builds from the ideas, purpose and expectations of your program.
Online Workshop – Evaluating for Outcomes & Reporting Results (from the 2018 PDC presentation)
This set of recorded presentations and participant worksheet can be used to learn and practice writing survey questions that address medium-term outcomes, and then taking results of those survey questions and writing narrative for impact statements. Click on the steps below to view the videos. All five modules will take less than 20 minutes to complete. You will need this worksheet when completing the modules Evaluation Session Worksheet
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
Julie Huetteman, firstname.lastname@example.org