2019 Evaluation Webinars – 30-minute webinars for Educators & Specialists
To register for the next webinar, go to: none at this time – will be posted when available
Thursday, Aug. 15, 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST — CANCELED, sorry for any inconvenience
Thursday, Oct. 17, 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST — “Net Promoter Score – What is it? How can it help me?”
2019 Evaluation – Online Q & A – 30-minute open sessions for Educators & Specialists
To register for the next Q & A, go to: http://bit.ly/Eval_QA
Tuesday, July 9, 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST — “Using evaluation during programs“
Tuesday, Sept. 10, 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST — “When IRB is needed”
Tuesday, Nov. 12, 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST — “How to report qualitative responses”
Online Workshop – Evaluating for Outcomes & Reporting Results (from the 2018 PDC presentation)
This set of recorded presentations and participant worksheet can be used to learn and practice writing survey questions that address medium-term outcomes, and then taking results of those survey questions and writing narrative for impact statements. Click on the steps below to view the videos. All five modules will take less than 20 minutes to complete. You will need this worksheet when completing the modules Evaluation Session Worksheet
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact:
Julie Huetteman, email@example.com
Alva Muhammad, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Evaluation: How to Become Savvy Evaluation Consumers, W.K. Kellogg Foundation, 2017
- Consider Culture and Context for Evaluation
- This webinar will feature a journey of discoveries about cultural sensitivity and responsiveness for program evaluation. Learn tips on incorporating your stakeholders and audience in your program evaluation efforts for quality data and reporting.
- Evaluating for Program Implementation and Integrity
- This webinar will explore informal and formal ways to evaluate your program during the implementation. Using the Logic Model, we will explore how evaluation can address program inputs and outputs. These evaluation efforts help in the assessment of how a program is delivered, and in the improvement of planned approaches and activities.
- Outcomes and Impact: Giving Programs Focus for Evaluation
- The purpose of this webinar is to look at taking big ideas for new programs and moving toward evaluation efforts with the use of outcomes. Using the Logic Model, we will explore how the planning for evaluation builds from the ideas, purpose and expectations of your program.