By: Kristi Whitacre, Community Development Educator
The Community Development Digital Ready program will be offered statewide April 5-May 3. Please consider sharing the following information with your local stakeholders, Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Development Centers, and area businesses. It’s also posted on the Vigo County webpage event (feel free to copy it and post it on your website) as well as the Vigo County Extension and Community Development Facebook pages.
The Purdue Extension Digital Ready program is designed to help small businesses learn to leverage online tools and services to grow their business. Workshops are designed to take about an hour and include a presentation from a trained Extension educator, activities, handouts and more.
Register for one or more of these virtual workshops to take advantage of digital tools to grow your business. For session descriptions visit www.cdext.purdue.edu/dr. Classes are $25 per session and are limited to 50 people per class. All sessions are held virtually from 11 am-12 pm CST/12-1 pm EST.
- Claim Your Online TurfTuesday, April 5
- Website BasicsWednesday, April 6
- Grow Your Virtual CustomersThursday, April 7
- Search Engine OptimizationTuesday, April 12
- Email Analytics & MarketingWednesday, April 13
- Podcasting 101Thursday, April 14
- How to Blog SuccessfullyTuesday, April 19
- Introduction to Social Media PlatformsWednesday, April 20
- Social Media Plan & ContentThursday, April 21
- Social Media Analytics & MarketingTuesday, April 26
- Emerging Business TechnologiesThursday, April 28
- Digital StorefrontTuesday, May 3