COVID-19 Information, Resources, and Updates
This Page is a repository of helpful information and resources to assist you as we navigate through the challenges of COVID-19. Check in frequently for the latest information and updates!
Event Safety Checklists & Approval Forms
05/24/2021: Please download and submit the College of Agriculture COVID-19 Event Safety Plan Template 5-24-21 3 weeks prior to the event request. There is NO CHANGE in the guidance on social distancing or face coverings. You will still need to comply with federal, state, and local guidance and the Protect Purdue Plan. The change simply involves the submission of safety plans for Extension events starting June 1, 2021.
For off-campus events hosted by Purdue Extension:
- Events must comply with all current federal, state, county and city restrictions regarding travel, event size and social distancing requirements. (Work with your local health official to understand local guidelines. If your local health official and elected officials cannot agree on guidance, follow their processes for resolution. If they have no process for resolution, work with your local health official to develop a plan and then request a public vote from the local elected officials.)
- If the event is an indoor event, then submit the safety plan to email@example.com (DO NOT send any Extension safety plans to the Provost office)
- If the event is an outdoor event, a safety plan does NOT need to be submitted to Purdue Extension for approval.
- If the event has both indoor and outdoor events, only submit a safety plan for the parts of the event that are held indoors.
11/13/2020: For Extension event safety plans, please indicate that you will monitor changes in the state’s color-coded map (https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2393.htm) to determine the status of state requirements regarding events during the day of your event.
- For events with fewer than 50 attendees, use the College of Agriculture COVID-19 Event Safety Plan template.
- For Extension events with 50 or more attendees, fill out the appropriate form on the Provost’s website and send completed plan only to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval at least 3 weeks prior to the event. Extension event safety plans do NOT need to go to Provost for approval.
- All Extension events will continue to be approved by Extension leadership.
COVID-19 Information and Resources Spreadsheet
Please use this spreadsheet to share content that you have created https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16sQ-nrHZQSjC2o3SA4ocPAYi9jYAPPAI9rwIpj5BWCU/edit?usp=sharing. Examples include social media, web content, newspaper articles, radio interviews, and podcasts.