Download the Event Flyer
Purdue Extension is excited to provide a series of programs on direct marking for our diverse farm operations. This series of programs will be offered via Zoom on Wednesday evenings starting April 21 and ending May 26.
These free programs are geared toward enhancing the sales of produce, animal products, and value-added processing through marketing education. The series begins with an overview of marketing basics before branching out to cover specific market types. Join us for the session most applicable to your farm or join us for all the sessions to see a spectrum of opportunities your operation can find success in. You do not need to attend all sessions, just as many as you would like.
- April 21: Basics of Direct Farm Marketing and Market Planning
- April 28: Farmers Markets and Roadside Stands
- May 5: U-Pick and Agritourism
- May 12: Consumer Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- May 19: Wholesale Markets (Food Hubs and Farm to School)
- May 26: Value Added Processing