Come out to the Forestry Field Tour at the Southeast Purdue Ag Center!
Tour stops on this outdoor field tour of forest management at SEPAC include:
1. Timber stands demonstrating effects of harvesting and management for timber productivity, wildlife habitat, forest health, and regeneration
2. Invasive plants and demonstration of control measures.
3. How Purdue University and the USDA Forest Service are addressing insect and disease issues.
4. Demonstration of drones to assess forest health and productivity.
5. Lunch time Q & A with foresters Lunch will be provided thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Indiana Forestry Educational Foundation
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-798-2764