Welcome to Elkhart County’s Mini 4-H program!
Mini 4-H introduces Kindergarten, first and second graders to 4-H.
Elkhart County 4-H sponsors many activities to help youth learn and have fun.
The Mini 4-H newsletter will give you details for the activities planned. Though attendance is not required, we hope you will take part in these events planned just for you. Parents are encouraged to attend events with their Mini 4-H member.
Contact Sthele Greybar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call the Purdue Extension Elkhart County office at 574-533-0554.
- Online enrollment opens October 1 - https://in.4honline.com
- Paper enrollment is available
- Speedy Workshops Info - Coming soon!
- Mini Day Camp Info - Coming soon!
- Mini 4-H Newsletter - Coming soon!
- Important Dates Postcard - Coming soon!
- Hints for Making Posters