Find Mini 4-H
- Online Enrollment
- Paper Enrollment
Friday 4-H Nugget
- April 2, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- March 5, 2021
- February 19, 2021
- February 5, 2021
- January 22, 2021
- January 8, 2021
4-H Handbook - PDF
4-H FairEntry - Instructions
10-Year Member Information -
- Check to see if your name is on the PDF. If your name is not listed, contact the office at 574-533-0554.
4-H Opportunities Flyer - Coming 2022!
- Performing Arts (Virtual)
- View Here: Playlist
- 4-H Scholarships - Due January 15!
- Youth Awards - Due June 1
- 4-H Camp - Registration via 4HOnline 2.0!
- Teens as Teachers - Save the Date Flyer
Youth Safety and Reporting Child Abuse
- Club Information Sheet - Sheet & Instructions
- Financial Activity Report - PDF
- Manual Order Form - PDF
- Social Media Release - PDF
- Fundraiser Application - PDF
- Clover Permission - PDF
- Covid-19 Safety Plan - PDF (Example Fillable PDF)
- 4-H Cup - PDF
- Building Supervision -
- Hacienda Gives Back Days
Leader Meeting Minutes
- Coming Soon!
4-H ECCC Building Schedule
- Coming Soon!
Purdue Extension Events
4-H Showcase Calendar - Coming Soon!
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premises ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premises ID from BOAH by visiting their website HERE.
Animal ID: 4HOnline
All Animal ID information will be posted shortly. All animal ID information will need to be completed via 4-HOnline by May 15, 2021
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4HOnline database.
YQCA - Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
All 4-H members enrolled these livestock projects: Beef, Dairy, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Lambs, Poultry, Rabbits, and Swine will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to be able to show at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair and/or the Indiana State Fair. The completion deadline is May 15, 2021. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline information.
- YQCA 2021 Family Letter
Jr. Livestock Advisory Board
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
- Visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org