- Online enrollment opens October 1 - https://in.4honline.com
- Paper enrollment is available!
- Find a 4-H Club
- Project Manuals
4-H Friday Nugget
2020 4-H Handbook - Coming soon!
4-H Activities Flyer can be found HERE!
- Performing Arts
- Register: Coming soon!
- Fashion Revue
- Coming soon!
Scholarships and Awards
- 4-H Scholarships - Due January 15th, 2020
- Youth Awards - Coming soon!
- 4-H Round Up - Coming soon!
- 4-H Academy - Coming soon!
- Fair Board Apprenticeship - Application
- 4-H Camp - June 9-11, 2020
- Counselor Applications here: Application
- Campers Register here: Coming soon!
10-Year Member Information
- Check to see if your name is on the list. If your name is not listed, contact the office at 574-533-0554.
4-H Volunteer Openings can be found HERE!
Leader Meeting Minutes
Youth Safety and Reporting Child Abuse Training Instructions
- Club Information Sheet - Sheet & Instructions
- Financial Activity Report - PDF
- Manual Order Form - PDF
- Social Media Release - PDF
- Fundraiser Application - PDF
- 4-H Clover Permission - PDF
- 4-H Cup Award Form - Coming soon!
- Building Supervision:
- Millie Christofeno Award Nomination Form - Coming soon!
- 4-H Family of the Year Nomination Form - PDF
- Hacienda Gives Back Days
Purdue Extension Elkhart County Event Calendar
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premise ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premise ID from BOAH by visiting their website at http://www.in.gov/boah/2642.htm
Animal ID: 4HOnline
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4HOnline database.
YQCA - Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
All 4-H members enrolled these livestock projects: Beef, Dairy, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Lambs, Poultry, Rabbits, and Swine will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to be able to show at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair and/or the Indiana State Fair. Deadline for completion is May 15, 2020. There are two ways to complete this training via an instructor led or online. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline information.
- Information Letter
FairEntry: Registering Livestock Exhibits
FairEntry Website: https://elkhartcountyin.fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/397
- Instructions can be downloaded HERE.
4-H Livestock Events for You
- Northern Indiana 4-H Dairy Workshop - Coming soon!
Jr. Livestock Advisory Board
Livestock Skill A Thon
Dairy Foods Team
- Coming soon!
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the fair.
- Fair information - visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org