- Online Enrollment - https://in.4honline.com
- Paper Enrollment
- Find Clubs
- Find Projects
- Find Mini 4-H
Friday 4-H Nuggets
- July 17, 2020
- July 3, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- June 5, 2020
- May 29, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- May 1, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 6, 2020
- February 21, 2020
- February 7, 2020
- January 17, 2020
- January 3, 2020
4-H Handbook - HERE
4-H Virtual Exhibition Guide - HERE
4-H Showcase Calendar - 2020 4-H Showcase Calendar
4-H Building Calendar - 2020 4-H Building Calendar
4-H FairEntry - Instructions
4-H Volunteer Evaluator Comment Card - HERE
4-H Activities Flyer HERE!
Scholarships and Awards
- 4-H Scholarships - Due January 15!
- Youth Awards -2020
- 4-H Round Up - TBD
- 4-H Academy - Flyer & Application
- Fair Board Apprentice - Application
- 4-H Camp - June 9-11, 2020
10-Year Member Information
- Check to see if your name is on the PDF. If your name is not listed, contact the office at 574-533-0554.
Leader Meeting Minutes
- 4HOnline Enrollment Instructions
Youth Safety and Reporting Child Abuse Instructions
- Club Information Sheet - Sheet & Instructions
- Financial Activity Report - PDF
- Manual Order Form - PDF
- Social Media Release - PDF
- Fundraiser Application - PDF
- 4-H Clover Permission - PDF
- 4-H Cup Award Form - Coming soon!
- Building Supervision:
- Millie Christofeno Award Nomination Form - Coming soon!
- 4-H Family of the Year Nomination Form - PDF
- Hacienda Gives Back Days
Purdue Extension Elkhart County Event Calendar
4-H Exhibit Check-In Calendar
Elkhart County Auction: Click Here
Livestock Video Contest: Click Here
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premises ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premises ID from BOAH by visiting their website HERE.
Animal ID: 4HOnline
4-H members in 2020 the livestock ID deadline has moved to July 1, 2020 because of the COVID-19 situation. Here are letters that you would have gotten in the mail updating you.
There are seven letters:
Goat Club: Letter
Lamb Club: Letter
Dairy Feeder Calf: Letter
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4HOnline database.
YQCA - Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
All 4-H members enrolled these livestock projects: Beef, Dairy, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Lambs, Poultry, Rabbits, and Swine will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to be able to show at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair and/or the Indiana State Fair. The completion deadline has been extended until July 15, 2020. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline information.
New YQCA Deadline Click Here
- FairEntry: Registering Livestock Exhibits
FairEntry Website: HERE
4-H Livestock Events for You
- Northern Indiana 4-H Dairy Workshop - Coming soon!
Jr. Livestock Advisory Board
Dairy Foods Team
- Coming soon!
Learning From Home Series
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
Information you may find helpful to prepare for the fair.
- Fair information - visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org