Purdue University Marion County Health & Human Sciences
health & human sciences
HHS Extension Educators bring university information to the local level and help people strengthen families, spend smart, eat right, and live well. We offer a variety of educational programming, from short single-session programming to multiple-day certification programming. Many of our programs are free to the community, while some programs require a registration fee.
Purdue Extension Marion County HHS Educators
Health and Human Sciences Program Areas and Offerings
Latest @HHS_Extension Tweets
Nutritional Education Program
- Several NEPA staff serving Marion County
- Free programming to youth and adults, in schools and community settings
- Topics include: planning nutritious meals, staying active, basic food safety, and spending food dollars wisely
- For more information, visit here.
- There are 3 CWCs serving Marion County: Linda Adams, Cori Chatterton, and Kristen Fitzgerald
- They collaborate with community partners on broader community nutrition change that involves policy, system and environmental changes
- Projects include community gardens, farmers markets, school wellness, and food pantries.