How can you showcase what you learned?
Members should exhibit a poster or notebook reflecting their knowledge of sport fishing to bring to the Marion County Showcase.
What are the guidelines for showcasing/ exhibiting your project at the fair?
- Cloverbud 4-H members: Show what you have learned about fishing. Suggestions include a poster or notebook about your fishing experience, types of fish you can catch, or fishing equipment, bait or safety.
- Note: A reference list must be included with your poster or notebook.
Classic 4-H members: Note: A reference list must be included with your poster or notebook.
- Cloverbud 4-H members--no scorecard
Classic 4-H members: Could your project advance to the state fair? Yes
How can you learn more about this project? (e.g., manuals, workshops)
To learn more about sportfishing, see the 4-H manuals and website for further information.
- Grades 3-5: Fishing 1: Take the Bait
- Grades 7-9: Fishing 2: Reel in the Fun
- Grades 10-12: Fishing 3: Cast into the Future
- Sportfishing Helper's Guide
Keep track of what you learned using the Sportfishing Record Sheets:
- Sportfishing Record Sheet
- Sportfishing Independent Study Record Sheet (Advanced)
- Sportfishing Independent Study Record Sheet (Mentoring)
Visit Indiana 4-H’s Sportfishing webpage for more resources.