WOOL-County Only Project
- Exhibitor must be a 4‑H member during the current year.
- A completed record sheet must be presented, along with your exhibit, when the project is checked in at the fair.
- Wool is to be brought to the fair for judging on the day of the Sheep Show.
- Each exhibitor is limited to two fleeces in the show.
- It is suggested that the fleeces be removed by March 1 and that the fleeces be from the animals of 4‑H Sheep Flock members.
- All fleeces will show together and placing will be made on a Blue, Red, or White ribbon basis.
- Champion and Reserve Champion fleeces will be selected from Blue ribbon fleeces.
Record Sheet: C4‑H wool (Rev 12/09)