County Fair Only - NO STATE FAIR ENTRY
PROJECT REQUIREMENT1. Exhibit one completed model tractor and notebook
- The notebook should include pictures of the tractor in each stage of the building process, a biography of the tractor's history in farming, and what made it so much better than the other tractors on the market.
- Other suggestions might be to include pictures of a real puller that is the same model that the 4-Her is building or å picture of the tractor grandpa used as a reason why the 4-Her may be using this model and kind of tractor.
2. A champion will be awarded at each level.
DISPLAY BOARD REQUIREMENTS
- No more than 36"x 36" and free standing
- 3-dimensional display
- All items to be securely fastened
- 4-H member's exhibit card to be secured in lower right hand corner
A model tractor pulling contest will be held the first Saturday of the fair. Models are released Thursday during pre-fair judgin, watch fair schedule for more details. A champion will be awarded at each level.
An overall Grand and Reserve Champion will be awarded by totaling the static model and notebook score sheet total and the pulling placings. Grand Champion based on the following scoring system: 25% static model and 75% performance on tractor pull.
GRADES 3-5 OR FIRST YEAR IN PROJECT
Exhibit one 1/16 scale model tractor with restricted gear ratio and an electric motor which is purchased from the project superintendent. See project manual for additional requirements.
Exhibit one 1/16 scale model tractor with restricted gear ratio using a 35% fuel mixture powered engine or build a different electric tractor from Division 1. See project manual for additional requirements.
Exhibit one or more Pro Stock and/or Super Stock 1/16 scale model tractor using a 35% fuel mixture powered engine. See project manual for additional requirements.
NO STATE FAIR ENTRY
Project Leader: Ronnie Orem