2023 Clay County 4-H Jr. Leader Scholarship
• Any person regardless of race, sex, color, age, handicap, religion, or national origin.
• Any student who is a High School Junior, High School Senior or College Freshman. The final decision will be at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
• Only applicants that have never received a Clay County Jr. Leader Scholarship may apply
• Must be a member of Clay County 4-H.
• Must use the money for the purpose to continue your education in any college, university, or technical school in Indiana.
• Have a GPA of 2.5 (C Average) or higher.
• Demonstrate leadership ability in church, school, or community activities.
2023 Clay County Jr. Leader Scholarship Application