Clay County 4-H Woodworking project requirements can be found below under related files.
The 4-H Wood Sciences program provides youth with educational information about wood and how it can be used to construct items. The Wood Science project develops project skills (i.e., safe practices, using hand tools, using power tools, making specialized wood cuts) and life skills (i.e., decision-making, using science and technology, developing communication skills). These fun-filled, hands-on learning experiences are provided under the direction of caring adults.
- Woodworking 1, Measuring Up (Grades 3-4) - Free for Clay Co. 4-H Members at the Extension Office
- Woodworking 2, Making the Cut (Grades 5-6) - Free for Clay Co. 4-H Members at the Extension Office
- Woodworking 3, Nailing it Together (Grades 7-9) - Free for Clay Co. 4-H Members at the Extension Office
- Woodworking 4, Finishing Up (Grades 10-12) - Free for Clay Co. 4-H Members at the Extension Office
- Woodworking Exhibit Requirements
- Woodworking Techniques Skills Chart (updated for 2020)
- Woodworking Skills Sheet