Clay County 4-H Woodworking project requirements can be found below under related files.
The 4-H Wood Sciences program provides youth with educational information about wood and how it can be used to construct items. The Wood Science project develops project skills (i.e., safe practices, using hand tools, using power tools, making specialized wood cuts) and life skills (i.e., decision-making, using science and technology, developing communication skills). These fun-filled, hands-on learning experiences are provided under the direction of caring adults.
- Woodworking 1, Measuring Up (Grades 3-4)
- Woodworking 2, Making the Cut (Grades 5-6)
- Woodworking 3, Nailing it Together (Grades 7-9)
- Woodworking 4, Finishing Up (Grades 10-12)
- Woodworking Exhibit Requirements
- Woodworking Techniques Skills Chart (updated for 2020)
- Woodworking Skills Sheet