4-H is the state’s largest youth program for youth in grades 3 – 12. Plus, Carroll Co. offers mini 4-H for youth in grade 2. In 4-H, youth learn specific skills related to a wide variety of subjects through “hands-on” activities, as well as many life skills.
Why join 4-H? 4-H members have answered:
- 4-H is fun;
- 4-H is meeting new friends;
- 4-H is "hands on" learning;
- 4-H is projects - animals, computers, science, arts & crafts, foods, shooting sports, etc.;
- 4-H is trips (club, state events, Round-Up, etc.);
- 4-H is participating in the county and state fair; and
- 4-H provides leadership and community service opportunities.
4-H Enrollment is Open Now through Jan. 15, 2021. To join 4-H go to: v2.4honline.com or visit the Carroll Co. Purdue Extension Office at the 4-H fairgrounds or call 574-967-3538 or visit our carrollces google classroom - bit.ly
Below is a quick reference guide as well as the new 2021 project list for the new 4honline database. If you prefer to fill out a paper copy and will not be showing any animals, the paper copies can also be found below. Mail to: Purdue Extension - Carroll Co., 102 N. 4th St., Suite B, Flora, IN 46929.