The Boone County Commissioners have announced that county offices will be open to the public for walk-in visitors beginning on Monday, June 15. The Purdue Extension - Boone County office will be open as well. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following guidelines in place for walk-in visitors:
- We suggest making visits by appointment. Call our office at 765-482-0750.
- Due to social distancing guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and the State of Indiana, only one person or family group will be allowed in the office lobby at one time.
- We have set up an intercom at our office entrance. When you arrive, please let us know you are here either by using the intercom or by calling the office at 765-482-0750. We will notify you when you may enter.
- Traffic through the office will be one-way. Visitors will enter through the normal office entrance to the south. The exit will be the door to the north.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed outside of the office. Please use it before entering the office.
- Face coverings are recommended by the State of Indiana.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Indiana Back on Track Roadmap to Safely reopen Indiana: https://backontrack.in.gov/
The US Centers for Disease Control Social Distancing Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html