There is no State Fair entry for this project.
Exhibits will be shown in either:
Beginner – Grades 3, 4, 5
Intermediate – Grades 6, 7, 8
Advanced – Grades 9, 10, 11, 12
- Scarecrows may be made out of any type of building materials such as wood, metal, plastic, etc.
- Any type of clothing material may be used.
- Exhibit must be functional (durable) for field (outdoor) use.
- Exhibit must be easily moved, a “T” type construction is easiest and recommended
- Exhibit must include a stand.
- Exhibit not to be taller than 7ft., wider than 5 ft., or a depth of 2.5 ft.
- Include with the exhibit a 5x8” card. On the card, include a short story on how you selected the design for your exhibit and how it was put together.