Clay County 4-H Beef Exhibit Requirements can be found below under related files.
The educational 4-H beef program and related activities (such as workshops and tours) provide youth with a fun and hands-on learning experience which develops both beef subject skills (such as nutrition, housing, and health care) and life skills (such as responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communications). Skills are learned under the direction of caring adults.
BU-8143 Beef 1 “Bite into Beef” (grades 3-5) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
BU-8144 Beef 2 “Here’s the Beef” (grades 6-8) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
BU-8145 Beef 3 “Leading the Charge” (grades 9-12) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- Youth Livestock Exhibitors as Ambassadors for Animal Agriculture
- Beef Declared Weight System
- Considerations for Animal Drug Testing Programs at Youth Livestock Exhibitions
- Indiana 4-H Policies and Procedures for 4-H Animal Shows at the Indiana State Fair
- Beef ID Instructions
- Beef DNA Instructions
- Video: Beef DNA Hair Sample Collection