Clay County 4-H Dairy Exhibit Requirements can be found below under related files.
The educational 4-H dairy cattle program and related activities (such as workshops and tours) provide youth a fun and hands-on learning experience which develops both dairy subject skills (such as nutrition, housing, and health care) and life skills (such as responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communications) under the direction of caring adults.
BU-8161 Dairy 1 Cowabunga - Grades 3 -5 - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
BU-8162 Dairy 2 Mooving Ahead - Grades 6 - 8 - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
BU-8163 Dairy 3 Rising to the Top - Grade 9-12 - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- Youth Livestock Exhibitors as Ambassadors for Animal Agriculture
- Dairy Cattle Showmanship
- Considerations for Animal Drug Testing Programs at Youth Livestock Exhibitions
- Indiana 4-H Policies and Procedures for 4-H Animal Shows at the Indiana State Fair
- Dairy Cattle Exhibit Requirements
- Dairy Cattle ID Instructions
- Indiana 4-H Dairy Youth Academy Brochure
- Indiana 4-H Dairy Youth Academy Application
- Video: Making a 4-H Poster
- Veterinary Feed Directives and the 4-H Livestock Projects