The Global Agriculture Innovation Forum is a joint undertaking between USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service and Purdue University’s Office of International Programs in Agriculture. The Forum will be valuable to entrepreneurs, producers, value-chain operators, service providers, and researchers, as well as donor agencies and implementing partners and will consist of a series of virtual events held throughout 2021. Participation is FREE and open to all who have an interest in the application of agricultural innovations.
As the year unfolds, we will conduct up to six virtual events, each consisting of a mainstage event and a series of side events, including ePoster sessions. Participate by entering or voting in multiple pitch contests where entrepreneurs present their business ideas to a panel of judges and compete for cash prizes.
The anticipated innovation themes include:
- Farms and Farmers of the Future – March 2, 2021
- Innovations in Genetic Improvement of Agricultural Systems – May 4, 2021
- Innovations in Post-Harvest Management – June 29, 2021
- Innovations in Entrepreneurship, Especially Among Youth – August 12, 2021
- Innovations in Information and Communication Technologies – October 15. 2021
- Innovations in Scaling – December 14, 2021
For more information and to register visit: https://registration.socio.events/e/globalaginnovationforum
For all up to date event and webinar information you can join our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/marshallanr LIKE AND FOLLOW or sign up for our weekly news letter at https://www.smore.com/u/purdueboilermaker