The Mini 4-H project is designed to encourage positive development of children in Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grades. The goal of Mini 4-H is to help young children explore friendships outside the family; explore the way in which things work; practice both small and large muscle control; and think about the ways people work together on projects. (Mini members may choose up to 2 projects, this does not include a project completed in 4-H in the Classroom)
The Mini 4-H experience is meant to be NON-COMPETITIVE at all times. Project requirements include:
- Members must have completed Kindergarten, 1st or 2nd grade during the current calendar year.
- Members may take as many exhibit building projects as they would like but are limited to 2 animal projects.
- Members should attend at least 2 local Mini or Regular 4-H meetings.
- Members must exhibit their project at the Marshall County 4-H Fair.
- Members must turn in a completed record sheet with each exhibit.
Questions? Contact the Project Leaders.
Stephen and Sherry Neff email@example.com
West Township, Mini Horse and Pony- Kristi Nate firstname.lastname@example.org
January 15- Deadline to enroll in 4HOnline
May 15- Deadline to add or drop projects in 4HOnline
July 1- Exhibit entries due, deadline to sign up for classes and project descriptions. These are all completed on FairEntry
**Some manuals can be downloaded from the Education Store or can be purchased at the Marshall County Extension Office
Record Sheets can be found at the Marshall County Extension Office or through the PDF below (*Please note: Record sheets must be signed by your Superintendent or Project Leader)
The Exhibit Guide insert for Mini 4-H can be found as a PDF below.