General 4-H Information
- Online Enrollment - https://v2.4honline.com
- Fair Entry - https://fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/3841 (Fair Entry is now CLOSED!)
- Instruction Guide
- Find Projects
- Find Mini 4-H
- Find Clubs
- New Parent Guide
- Click Here for all Thursday emails
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- 4-H Ambassador Board
- The Marshall County 4-H Ambassador Board is open to any 9-12th grade 4-H member. To become a board member you will fill out an application consisting of an application, resume, presentation and interview. The 4-H Ambassador Board Members are expected to serve in a number of 4-H events, including but not limited to: handing out ribbons at 4-H Livestock shows, assisting with buyer recognition at the 4-H Livestock Auction, hosting workshops, giving demonstrations, and/or helping at the tractor contest.
- Click here for more information
- 10 Year Information
- County Achievement Award
- 4-H Camp - June 9-11, 2020
- Counselor: Application Due January 15, 2020
- Camper: Login to your 4HOnline account and under your member name you will be able to register for the event "Michiana 4-H Summer Camp"
- Club Leaders
- Instructions on how to login
- Club Instructions
- Livestock Club Instructions
- Club Information
- Financial Report
- Activity Report
- Financial Checklist
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Event Workshop Form
- Use of the Emblem Request Form
- All 4-H Livestock youth MUST obtain a premise ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health.
- Visit BOAH's website for more details.
- In order show animals at the Marshall County Fair/Indiana State Fair all Animals need to be entered in the 4HOnline system.
- Below you will find step by step guides on how to enter your animals
YQCA-Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
- All 4-H Members who are enrolled in livestock will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to show at the Indiana State Fair. You must have this completed by July 1st, 2021. You may either complete this training by attending one taught by an instructor or online. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline log-in information.
- In order to be able to show in the Marshall County Fair ONLY you can watch Animal Ethic Modules that is free and can be done online. They can be found here: : https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/Online-Animal-Ethics-Program.aspx - the 4 sections that must be completed are listed under the Online Animal Ethics Modules. Then you must compete the Qualtrics: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2aAOaEAK0BEGoRv.
- Marshall County, instructor led sessions can be found here.
- Horse and Pony
- Lease Agreement
Marshall County 4-H Fair
The 2021 4-H Fair will be July 17-23 2021. For more information please visit the fair website - https://www.marshallco4hfair.com/