May 15 Deadline
- Complete online project registration at in.4honline.com
- Submit relocation form for any animals not located at your primary residence.
June 19 Deadline
- Register for the Wabash County 4-H Fair and declare pen assignments at wabashcounty.fairentry.com
- Submit ALL worksheets to the Wabash County Purdue Extension Office
- Complete YQCA Certification (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
Note: There is a new manual for project members in Grades 3-9. How to Raise Poultry: Everything you Need to Know is a resource book & will be issued 1 per family. 4-H members in Grades 3-9 will submit worksheets to the Wabash County Purdue Extension office. Please note that ALL worksheets are due to the extension office by 4:00 p.m. on June 19. 4-H’ers in Grades 10-12 will complete their tenure using the manual Level 3: Flocking Together.