Clay County 4-H Dog Exhibit Requirements can be found below under related files.
The 4-H Dog Project provides youth a fun and hands-on learning experience that develops life skills, as well as teaches valuable information about properly caring for their animal. Subjects such as general care, nutrition housing, training and health care are presented in the curricular materials, through workshops and in preparation of an exhibit. Youth also have the opportunity to develop responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communication skills through active participation in the 4-H Dog Project.
- BU-8166 Wiggles & Wags (grades 3-5) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- BU-8167 Canine Connection (grades 6-8) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- BU-8168 Leading the Pack (grades 9-12) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- Indiana 4-H Dog Showmanship Guide
- Common Dog Diseases and Health Problems
- AKC Showmanship Regulations are available at http://www.akc.org/
- AKC Obedience Regulations are available at http://www.akc.org/
- Showing in 4-H Dog Obedience
- Dog Show Judges List
- 4-H Dog Drill Team Guidelines
- 4-H Dog Agility Rules
- Indiana 4-H Policies and Procedures for 4-H Animal Shows at the Indiana State Fair
- Dog Exhibit Requirements
- Aggressive Dog Policy