Clay County 4-H Rabbit Exhibit Requirements can be found below under related files.
The 4-H Rabbit Project provides youth a fun and hands-on learning experience that develops life skills, as well as teaches valuable information about properly caring for their animal. Subjects such as such as general care, nutrition housing, and health care are presented in the curricular materials, through workshops and activities such as Rabbit Ambassadors and in preparation of an exhibit. Youth also have the opportunity to develop responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communication skills through active participation in the 4-H Rabbit Project.
- BU-8080 What’s Hoppening? - (Grades 3-5) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- BU-8081 Making Tracks - (Grades 6-8) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- BU-8082 All Ears - (Grades 9-12) - Free for Clay County 4-H members at the Extension Office
- Rabbit Ambassador Handbook
- Indiana 4-H Policies and Procedures for 4-H Animal Shows at the Indiana State Fair
- Rabbit Exhibit Requirements
- Rabbit ID Instructions