- Beef ID Day (steers & commercial heifers)
- Beef ID Day (feeder calves & registered heifers)
May 15 Deadline
- Complete online animal identification at in.4honline.com
- Submit hair DNA sample to Extension Office to be eligible for Indiana State Fair
- Submit relocation form for any animals not located at your primary residence.
June 19 Deadline
- Register for the Wabash County 4-H Fair and declare pen assignments at wabashcounty.fairentry.com
- Submit ALL worksheets to the Wabash County Purdue Extension Office
- Complete YQCA Certification (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals)
Please refer to the current Wabash County 4-H Handbook for additional information on the Beef Project.