In partnership with the Indiana 4-H Foundation, the Indiana 4-H Youth Development Program annually awards more than $136,000.00 in scholarships to 4-H members to pursue post-secondary education. Scholarships are awarded to recognize youth participating in Indiana’s 4-H Youth Development Program on their achievements and life skill development resulting from their participation in a variety of 4-H experiences.
Below are the scholarships offered:
- 4-H Accomplishment Scholarships- Due January 15 (Note: Available for 10-12 grade) *Minimum of thirty $1,000 and at least one $2000 scholarships awarded
- 4-H Club Scholarships- Due January 15 *See this site https://extension.purdue.edu/4h/Pages/projects.aspx
- 4-H Senior Year Scholarship- Due January 15 *$250 to $1,000
- Laurenz Greene Memorial Excellence in 4-H Horticulture Scholarship-Due January 15 - Grade 12 *$1,000 renewable
- 4-H Key Club Award for Junior Leaders - Due June 15
To Apply: Click on the following link for more scholarship details and applications:
Youth complete these scholarship applications electronically and submit through their 4HOnline account. *Be sure to re-enroll first to achieve active status.
Wabash County Extension Homemakers Scholarship
Instructions for completing application:
- Application and instructions below.
- Deadline: March 1, 2021 to Purdue Extension Wabash County, One West Hill Street, Wabash IN 46992
- Two scholarships in the amount of $300 will be awarded.
Ceres Solutions Cooperative Scholarship
The Ceres Solutions Cooperative Scholarship is designed to benefit college-bound high school seniors within the communities we serve. Ten scholarships will be awarded, and each student receives $1,000. Students must have a parent or grandparent who is a member of the Cooperative. The children and grandchildren of current directors are ineligible for consideration.
Complete the two-page application document below, and complete the 500-word essay. Print and save a copy.
Submit these requirements to email@example.com or have postmarked by US Mail before March 1, 2021.
Be advised, recipients are notified in Spring 2021. Checks will be issued to students in May. A senior photograph will be requested and the announcement will be shared via social media and press releases.
Student must reside in our trade area, and demonstrate leadership through 4-H, FFA or volunteering. This is a one-time award.