Climate's Impact on Agriculture
Tipton County to Host Midwest Climate Hub Director
- Changing Weather Conditions and Impact on Agriculture (Corn, Soybeans, Specialty Crops, and Horticultural Crops)
- What can be done to combat these variable weather conditions?
- Community Collaborative Rain, Hail & Snow Network (CoCoRaHS) Observations & Data
- Climate Hubs and how they interact with Extension across the Midwest
- Wed., February 21, 2018, 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Purdue Extension - Tipton County Office
(1200 S. Main St. Tipton, IN 46072)
Dennis Todey is the Director of the Midwest Climate Hub in Ames, Iowa. He has a B.S. and Ph.D. from Iowa State in Meteorology and Agricultural Meteorology. He obtained a M.S. from South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. He is known for being a speaker and media source on various climate issues and is the former president of the American Association of State Climatologists.
RSVP to Austin Pearson (765-675-1177) by Friday, February 16!
You may also RSVP here: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aVkLeGnjmmOohEh
Tipton Co. Extension is affiliated with Purdue University, an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action institution.