SEWING FOR FUN
Superintendent: Carol Lee, - 317-443-3275
Not a State Fair Project
GREEN RECORD BOOK COMPLETION REQUIREMENT:
• Complete a Shelby County Record Sheet.
• You cannot exhibit the same garment that you exhibit in the 4-H Sewing project nor the same item that you exhibit in the 4-H Arts and Crafts or Home Environment projects.
• Sewing For Fun may exhibit a Wearable and/or a Non-wearable item All: Any sewn item, such as a garment for yourself or someone else, an item for the home, etc. Attach a 3" x 5" card listing fiber content and an explanation of care for the item: wash and dry (water temperature), drip dry, self- service dry clean, or commercial dry clean.
• If you make a garment, you may participate in the "Sewing for Fun" class in the 4-H Fashion Revue. You will be judged and awarded ribbons. No animals will be permitted to participate in Fashion Revue
• Age categories for judging will be Clover (Grades 3 &4), Junior (Grades 5, 6, & 7), and Senior (Grades 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 ).