Shelby County

student gardner workforce

Apply to become a Mini 4-H Camp Counselor!

April 9, 2019

Become a Mini 4-H Camp Counselor!


What do you do next?

     *Complete application and turn back in to Shelby County Extension Office by Friday, May 3rd

     *Participate in camp counselor training on Thursday, May 23rd at the Shelby County Extension Office from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.


When is Mini 4-H Camp???

      June 6 & June 7


Have any questions, call us at the office at 317-392-6460 or email Amanda at



Related Files

Recent Stories