The 4-H Poultry Project provides youth a fun and hands-on learning experience that develops life skills, as well as teaches valuable information about properly caring for their birds. General care, nutrition, housing, and health care are presented in the curricular materials, through workshops and activities such as poultry judging, and in preparation of an exhibit. Youth learn to develop responsibility, decision-making, nurturing, and communication skills through active participation in the 4-H
- All poultry enrollment forms must be turned into the Extension Office by May 15!
- All poultry exhibiting at the Pulaski Co. Fair must register online at pulaskicountyin.fairentry.com by June 20th, 2018.
- All poultry members must be YQCA certified to exhibit.
- Poultry blood testing will be June 16, 2018, from 9-11 am
- The Poultry enrollment form must be turned in with the Poultry Exhibitor Form
Please see related files below for the Pulaski County 4-H Poultry Project.