New Junior Leader Manual for 2019! The new manual is available for download at the bottom of this page, though it currently is not a "fillable form". We hope to have a fillable version available for you soon!
Next meeting: Monday, 6/17/19, 6:00 p.m., Fairgrounds – Expo East Upstairs
- Officer self-nomination forms were distributed at our last meeting and officer elections are on Monday. You must complete the application/self-nomination form to be considered a nominee (available for download below). By applying, you agree to the expectations (including attendance expectations) indicated in the document. Please note that you need a recommendation from a 4-H volunteer… since this reminder comes without much time ’til Monday, the volunteer can email their recommendation directly to me at email@example.com BY NOON ON MONDAY.
- Also at the May meeting, we spent much time reviewing the Junior Leader manual and what you need to do to complete the manual. I’ll arrive at the meeting at 5:30, if you’d like me to review your progress on your Junior Leader manual, please come early and see me!
- Shout out to all our awesome camp counselors for another FANTASTIC 4-H Camp. (Conor, Caleb, David, Jonny, Harry, Jon, Emily, Giana, Penny, Emma, Lillie, Emma, Kaitlyn, Shelby, Bentley, Savannah, Anna, Evyenia, Gigi)
- And thanks to all who attended the Indiana Beach trip earlier this week! (Caleb, Conor, Evyenia, Andrew, Savannah, Shelby, Kaitlyn, Jon, Harry, Lillie, Penny, Hailey, Bryson)
- Thanks to all who volunteered at Spring Out to Sunset last month, which I do believe includes the following JLs (sorry if I miss someone): Ethan, Andrew, Brooke, Jonathan, Savannah, Evyenia, Caleb, Bentley, Conor, Genene! Thanks for making us all look good!
STAY IN TOUCH!
- Get on our email list for news and updates by completing the form at http://tinyurl.com/4HJLinfo.
- Go to facebook.com/groups/PC4HJL to join our private Facebook group.
- Text @pcjl to 81010 to sign up for text alerts and reminders. Or to receive the same messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our webpage: http://bit.ly/PorterCo4HJL
If needed, update your contact info for our email list at www.tinyurl.com/4HJLinfo
Join our private Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/PC4HJL
Sign up for text alerts: text @pcjl to 81010