4-Hers in grades 3rd-8th are invited to join us for 4-H Camp, June 5th-7th, 2019. Camp sign-up forms are now available for download at the bottom of this page. Camp openings are filled in the order that sign-up form and payment are received in our office.
- Depart Wednesday, June 5th:
- 8:30 a.m. Wanatah Elementary
- 9:30 a.m. LaPorte Co. Fairgrounds
- Return Friday, June 7th:
- 11:00 a.m. LaPorte Co. Fairgrounds
- 11:45 a.m. Wanatah Elementary
- LaPorte-Porter 4-H Camp is held at Camp Alexander Mack in Milford, Indiana.
- Youth in grades 3rd-8th during the 2018-19 school year are invited to attend.
- Get your sign-up form in early and save!!
- Submit your form by May 3rd and the camp fee is $115 per child ($57.50 for Porter Co. 4-Hers thanks to 4-H Council).
- Submit your form from May 4th through May 15th and the camp fee is $135 per child ($67.50 for Porter Co. 4-Hers thanks to 4-H Council).
- Sign-ups will be accepted until May 15th or when all spots are filled, whichever comes first.
- Camp fee is due with the sign-up form. Checks should be made payable to “Purdue CES Ed Fund - LaPorte-Porter 4-H Camp”
- Actual cost per camper is approximately $135, the balance is covered by donations and/or the County 4-H Council.
- A limited number of scholarships may be available for those who need assistance. Call your County Extension Office for information.
- Get your forms in early, as there are limited numbers of spaces for campers! Campers will be accepted on a first paid, first served basis!