4-H Junior Leaders can stay up-to-date with what's going on in their organization by checking back here regularly for news and updates!
[Latest update posted 6/6/16 - downloadable pdf available at bottom of page]
Junior Leader News – June 6, 2016
NEXT MEETING: Monday, June 20th at 7:00 p.m. in the upstairs meeting room of Expo East.
INDIANA BEACH DAY & MADAM CARROLL CRUISE:
- If you signed up for the Indiana Beach trip, don’t forget that it’s Monday!
- Bus stop at Wanatah Speedway (421 & 30): Depart 9:30 m., return 10:45 p.m.
- If you didn’t sign up and would like to go, it’s $42 for the Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you’ve decided to attend. FINAL DEADLINE WILL BE THIS FRIDAY AT NOON. (Sign-up forms available in downloadable version of JL news below. If you’re a late registrant, I’ll need you to bring a check and health/permission forms with you on Monday.)
4-H 4 MILE HUSTLE:
- Please reach out to potential sponsors for our event! We can’t have such an awesome event without financial support from local businesses and Download sponsorship forms at www.tinyurl.com/20164H4Mile.
- We also need you to recruit participants! Registration forms are available for download at tinyurl.com/20164H4Mile. If you’d like some printed copies, please contact Joan at email@example.com. Share them wherever you can! Can you put some out at your church? Would a business of which you are a customer let you put a few there?
- Online registration is open at thtiming.com. Spread that link around via social media!!
- Help spread the word! Please share and post on social media, and help distribute flyers! (Flyer available in downloadable version of JL News below. Larger posters will be available soon.)
- Please plan to stick around for a few minutes after the regular business meeting We need to work out our activities and details to provide a super fun time for our little participants!
OFFICER APPLICATIONS DUE & ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD AT MAY MEETING:
- Officer elections to determine our 2016-17 officers will be held at our June meeting. To consider yourself a nominee for an office, you must complete the attached Officer Application and turn it in upon arrival at the meeting. (Application available in downloadable version of JL News, available at bottom of the page.)
- Apply for the Porter County 4-H Junior Leader Scholarship. Application attached and due at the June meeting. (Application available in downloadable version of JL News, available at bottom of the page.)
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE: Please plan to arrive at 6:30.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS/REMINDERS: Text @pcjl to 81010 to sign up for text alerts and reminders related to Junior Leaders. Or to receive the same messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE PAY YOUR JUNIOR LEADER DUES: If you have not yet paid, dues are $5 per member, $10 max per family. Please bring your dues to the next meeting.