What is 4-H Junior Leaders?
Perry County Junior Leaders is open to all Perry County 4-H Members in grades 7-12. Its purpose is to help build leadership skills in 4-H youth, to help facilitate county 4-H activities, and to provide additional community service opportunities to its members.
4-H Junior Leader Project Description
- Any 4-H member in Perry County who is in grades 7-12 is invited to join.
- Enrollment in Junior Leaders should be done by February 15 of the current year. Enrollment is done by contacting the Extension Office and filling out the enrollment form.
- Junior Leaders must help with Junior Leader fundraisers and events, 4-H Check-in, and participate in at least four community service projects during the year. At least one community service project must be a Junior Leader Community Service project. These projects must be listed in the Junior Leader resume.
- Junior Leaders must submit a 4-H Resume and participate in an interview each year to complete.
- Members completing Junior Leaders will receive discounted fees for Junior Leader trips. Those not completing will be invited to attend, but will pay full cost.
To join, contact the Extension office by calling 812-547-7084 or email the 4-H Youth Extension Educator, Cathy Boerste, at email@example.com
Attached are resources that will help you in completing your Junior Leader Project.